Maintaining your household appliances does not have to be an issue for homeowners. We have compiled a list of maintenance tips that can be used for appliances commonly found in homes. These tips can also be used for the top household appliance brands: Viking, Sub-Zero, Kitchenaid, GE Monogram, and Thermador.
Whether you’re undecided about what cleaning solution to use or if you do not have the right equipment for your appliance, these tips can help you maintain any unit. We can also provide you with tips that do not require you to purchase expensive tools for your appliance. The ingredients of our recommended cleaning solutions can easily be found in kitchens.
Regular maintenance is recommended for all kinds of appliances at home. However, simple cleaning can be neglected because of the busy schedules of the modern homemaker. This maintenance checklist can guide you through a fast cleaning process for your appliance today.
Viking Appliance Maintenance Tips: Viking Cooktop, Oven, Range & Stove, and Refrigerator
- Use vinegar and soap – A mixture of vinegar and soap can dissolve any clog or hardened debris in your cooking unit. You can also use hot water after the initial cleaning to remove all debris thoroughly.
- Soak and scrub once a month – Fill the sink with warm, soapy water and soak the grates for forty minutes while you’re busy with other components in the cooking appliance. Use a scrubbing sponge to remove hardened debris in your grates.
- Do not use toothpicks on the burner element – For any cooking appliance, it is advisable not to use kebab sticks or toothpicks to pick on hardened sediments inside your heating element. Use a pipe cleaner designed for the job.
- Do not pour water on the appliance – Because your cooking appliance is connected to a gas line or has sensitive components, it is not recommended to pour water on the surface. For scrubbing agents, you can refer to the first maintenance tip.
Consult our repair specialists for any maintenance assistance for your cooking appliances in your kitchen.
Kitchenaid Appliance Maintenance Tips: Kitchenaid Cooktop, Oven, Range & Stove, and Refrigerator
- Clean after every cooking activity – Wiping up spills and crumbs after your cooking activity will prevent the formation of hardened debris around your heating element. A mild cleaning solution and a rag can also ensure that no food debris is left behind after the cleaning process.
- Inspect and clean regularly – Burner channels can easily get clogged with your cooking appliances at home. Inspecting and cleaning your burner channels from flammable material around the burner is a good habit.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products – Using commercial cleaning products may deform or alter certain components of your cooking appliance. Use a mild cleaning solution or a homemade vinegar and detergent mixture for your cleaning process.
- Yearly inspection for your unit – It is important to have a yearly inspection for your cooking appliances by an appliance repair technician. A professional technician can also address other issues with your device.
If you need help with your Kitchenaid appliance today, contact our repair professionals today.
Sub-zero Appliance Maintenance Tips: Sub-zero refrigerator repair
- Check the seals – The seal suction of your refrigerator ensures that it’s tightly closed and there are no air leaks in the device. This can help with keeping the temperature inside the unit constant.
- Defrost the unit regularly – It is an issue if there is excessive ice build-up in the refrigerator because it may cause thermostat issues and lower efficiency of the unit. Regularly cleaning and defrosting the freezer can help prevent this issue in your appliance.
You can consult our refrigerator repair specialists if you need assistance with your low-temperature device.
GE Monogram Appliance Maintenance Tips: GE Monogram Cooktop, Oven, Range & Stove, and Refrigerator
- Regular appliance cleaning – The best way to ensure that your appliance is always fully functional is to have regular appliance cleaning. It is recommended to hire an appliance repair technician for regular cleaning or maintenance of your appliance.
- Use non-abrasive sponges – Scratching surfaces in your appliance may deteriorate it faster. Soft sponges for scrubbing and cleaning your units can provide adequate cleaning for your appliances.
- Never submerge electrical components – Although certain components of the appliances can be soaked and submerged in soapy water for cleaning, this may not be the case for electrical connections in the unit. You can wipe down spills in the electrical connection but avoid submerging it in water.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines – If you have any doubts about your appliance at home, you can consult the troubleshooting manual or the manufacturer guide that comes with the unit when you purchase it. You can also look up online for assistance with your current appliance problem.
If you notice issues with your GE household units, our repair experts can provide you with fast solutions today.
Thermador Appliance Maintenance Tips: GE Monogram Cooktop, Oven, Range & Stove, and Refrigerator
- Remove oily stains with natural cleaning solutions – A mixture of water and baking soda can remove most stains on various appliance surfaces. You can also use a soft sponge for this cleaning process.
- Avoid scented cleaning products – Although they may smell good after use, some scented cleaning products may worsen your appliance’s foul odor. Using natural cleaning solutions for stains or odor issues in your household is better.
- Replace defective components – It’s inefficient to continue using an appliance with a defective component. Hire a professional technician to replace the faulty part of your household appliance.
- Clean after yourself – Make it a habit to wipe down any spills or messes as you see them. This lessens the need for extensive cleaning of your appliance every month.
If you have any appliance issues at home, our repair professionals can provide you with the needed solutions for your unit.
AR High-end Maintenance Conclusion/Call-to-action: Available 24/7!
If you use Viking, Sub-Zero, Kitchenaid, GE Monogram, and Thermador units in your household, our repair specialists can provide you with the needed maintenance for those various appliance models. We can also handle solutions for any appliance issue that may arise in your household unit. You do not have to worry because our repair professionals use proper repair and maintenance equipment for all our repair and maintenance services. We can also provide recommendations for household appliances that can fit your current living space and your household usage. Please fill out the contact form to reach our certified repair experts quickly.