Viking Ice Maker Repair Service
Trusted and Certified Viking Ice Maker Repair Technicians
Common Problems with Viking Ice Makers
- Ice maker not producing ice
- Ice maker producing too much ice
- Ice cubes are too small or too big
- Ice maker making loud noises
- Ice maker leaking water
- Ice maker not dispensing ice
- Ice maker freezing up
- Ice maker not making clear ice
- Ice maker not making enough ice
- Ice maker not working after power outage
- Ice maker producing bad-tasting ice
- Ice maker not properly installed or connected
Calculate Cost of Your Viking Ice Maker Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of Viking Ice Makers We Serve
Our selection of Viking ice makers at 5 Star Appliance Repair includes:
- Undercounter ice machines
- Freestanding ice machines
- Built-in ice machines
- Outdoor ice machines
- Portable ice makers
- Nugget ice machines
- Clear ice machines
- Sonic ice machines
At 5 Star Appliance Repair, we provide repair and maintenance services for all types of Viking ice makers.
List of Some Models of Viking Ice Makers We Repair
We repair various models of Viking Ice Makers to ensure they run smoothly and efficiently. If you don’t see your model listed below, leave a request with 5 Star Appliance Repair.
- Viking Professional Series: VCIM524**, VUII524**, VCFW524**.
- Viking Designer Series: VCFB530**, VUIW518**, VUIW518**SS.
- Viking Outdoor Series: VQWO5311**, VQWO5311**SS.
- Viking Clear Ice Machines: FPNI515**, FPNI515**-L.