Frigidaire Cooktop Repair Service
Trusted and Certified Frigidaire Cooktop Repair Technicians
Common Problems with Frigidaire Cooktops
- Knobs not turning properly
- Burners not igniting
- Inconsistent flame on burners
- Cooktop not heating evenly
- Indicator lights not working
- Cooktop glass cracking or breaking
- Control panel not responding
- Spark module malfunctioning
- Gas leaks
- Cooktop overheating
- Cooktop producing strange odors
- Cooktop making unusual noises
Calculate Cost of Your Frigidaire Cooktop Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of Frigidaire Cooktops We Serve
Our team at 5 Star Appliance Repair is dedicated to providing top-notch repair services for a variety of Frigidaire cooktops. Below are some of the types of appliances we serve:
- Gas cooktops
- Electric cooktops
- Induction cooktops
- Downdraft cooktops
- Smoothtop cooktops
- Modular cooktops
- Professional-grade cooktops
- Smart cooktops
At 5 Star Appliance Repair, we offer reliable and efficient repairs for all types of Frigidaire cooktops. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
List of Some Models of Frigidaire Cooktops We Repair
Here are some of the models of Frigidaire cooktops that we repair at 5 Star Appliance Repair. If you don’t see your model listed, please leave a request and we’ll do our best to assist you.
- Frigidaire Gallery Series: FGEC3067MS, FGGC3645QS, FGEC3645KB.
- Frigidaire Professional Series: FPIC3677RF, FPIC3077RF, FPIC3095MS.
- Frigidaire Electric Cooktops: FFEC3025UB, FFEC3025US, FFEC3205US.
- Frigidaire Gas Cooktops: FGGC3047QS, FGGC3645KB, FGGC3645QS.
- Frigidaire Induction Cooktops: FGIC3067MB, FGIC3067MB, FGIC3066TB.