Frigidaire Washer Repair Service
Trusted and Certified Frigidaire Washer Repair Technicians
Common Problems with Frigidaire Washers
- Washer not starting
- Loud noise during spin cycle
- Water not draining properly
- Leaking water from the bottom
- Door not locking or unlocking
- Foul odor from washer
- Excessive vibration during spin cycle
- Error codes displayed on control panel
- Washer not filling with water
- Excessive soap suds in washer
- Washer not completing cycle
- Broken or damaged parts
Calculate Cost of Your Frigidaire Washer Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of Frigidaire Washers We Serve
Our team at 5 Star Appliance Repair specializes in repairing various types of Frigidaire washers. Some of the appliances we serve include:
- Top load washers
- Front load washers
- Stackable washers
- Portable washers
- High-efficiency washers
- Compact washers
- Combo washer-dryers
- Built-in washers
Whether you have a small portable washer or a large built-in unit, our team has the knowledge and expertise to handle any repair. Contact 5 Star Appliance Repair for reliable and efficient Frigidaire washer repair services.
List of Some Models of Frigidaire Washers We Repair
Here are some of the Frigidaire washer models that we repair at 5 Star Appliance Repair. If you don’t see your model listed, please leave a request and we’ll do our best to assist you.
- Frigidaire Affinity Series: FAFW3801LW, FAFW3574KW, FAFW4011LW.
- Frigidaire Gallery Series: FGFW3065PF, FGFW3377RF, FGFW3455QW.
- Frigidaire Classic Series: FTF2140FS, FTF530FS, FTF530ES.