GE Dryer Repair Service
Trusted and Certified GE Dryer Repair Technicians
Common Problems with GE Dryers
- Dryer won’t start
- Dryer not heating
- Dryer taking too long to dry clothes
- Dryer making loud noises
- Dryer drum not turning
- Dryer stopping mid-cycle
- Dryer producing bad odors
- Dryer door not closing properly
- Dryer overheating
- Dryer tripping circuit breaker
- Dryer producing sparks
- Dryer not shutting off
Calculate Cost of Your GE Dryer Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of GE Dryers We Serve
Our team at 5 Star Appliance Repair is well-equipped to handle a variety of GE dryers. We offer repair and maintenance services for the following types of appliances:
- Electric dryers
- Gas dryers
- Stackable dryers
- Portable dryers
- Vented dryers
- Condenser dryers
- Top load dryers
- Front load dryers
At 5 Star Appliance Repair, we take pride in providing efficient and reliable services to keep your GE dryer running smoothly. Contact us today for all your GE dryer repair and maintenance needs.
List of Some Models of GE Dryers We Repair
Below are some of the GE dryer models we repair at 5 Star Appliance Repair. If you don’t see your model listed, please leave a request and we’ll do our best to assist you.
- GE Profile Series: DPSE810EGWT, DPSE810GGWT, DPSE8100EGWT, DPSE8100GGWT.
- GE Adora Series: DHDVH52EF0WW, DHDVH52GF0WW, DHDVH52MF0WW, DHDSR46EG0WW.
- GE Unitized Spacemaker Series: GUD27ESSJWW, GUD24ESSJWW, GUD24GSSJWW, GUD27GSSJWW.
- GE 27-inch Electric Dryer Series: GTD65EBSJWS, GTD65GBSJWS, GTD75ECSLWS, GTD75GCPLDG.
- GE 27-inch Gas Dryer Series: GTD65GBSJWS, GTD65EBSJWS, GTD75GCPLDG, GTD75ECSLWS.