GE Range Repair Service
Trusted and Certified GE Range Repair Technicians
Common Problems with GE Ranges
- Igniter won’t light
- Oven not heating
- Burners not igniting
- Oven temperature inaccurate
- Self-cleaning not working
- Timer not functioning
- Control panel not responding
- Door not closing properly
- Gas smell when oven is on
- Noise coming from oven
- Error codes displayed
- Electricity issues
Calculate Cost of Your GE Range Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of GE Ranges We Serve
Our company specializes in repairing a wide range of GE appliances. Below are some of the types of appliances we serve:
- Electric ranges
- Gas ranges
- Induction ranges
- Double oven ranges
- Single oven ranges
- Slide-in ranges
- Freestanding ranges
- Wall ovens
At 5 Star Appliance Repair, we have a team of experienced technicians who can handle any issue with your GE appliance. Contact us today for reliable and efficient repair services.
List of Some Models of GE Ranges We Repair
Here are some of the GE range models we repair at 5 Star Appliance Repair. If you don’t see your model listed, leave us a request and we’ll do our best to assist you.
- GE Cafe Series: C2S995SELSS, CGB500P2MS1, CGB550P2MS1.
- GE Profile Series: PB911SJSS, PB960SJSS, PB970SJSS.
- GE Adora Series: JGB720EEJES, JGB735SPSS, JGB740EEJES.
- GE Artistry Series: ABS45DFWS, ABS45N, ABS45NE.
- GE Standard Clean Series: JBS60DKWW, JBS360DMWW, JBS360RMSS.