Thermador Cooktop Repair Service
Trusted and Certified Thermador Cooktop Repair Technicians
Common Problems with Thermador Cooktops
- Ignition problems
- Gas leaks
- Uneven heating
- Burner not lighting
- Control panel malfunctions
- Electric spark module failure
- Knob issues
- Faulty safety valve
- Burner ports clogged
- Scratches or cracks on glass cooktop
- Excessive noise from cooktop
Calculate Cost of Your Thermador Cooktop Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of Thermador Cooktops We Serve
Our technicians at 5 Star Appliance Repair are experienced in servicing a variety of Thermador cooktops. Here are some of the types we specialize in:
- Gas Cooktops
- Electric Cooktops
- Induction Cooktops
- Modular Cooktops
- Downdraft Ventilation Cooktops
- Pro-Grand® Commercial-Depth Cooktops
- Masterpiece® Series Cooktops
- Professional® Series Cooktops
Whether it’s a gas cooktop or induction cooktop, our technicians are equipped to handle any repair or maintenance needs you may have. Trust 5 Star Appliance Repair to keep your Thermador cooktops in top working condition.
List of Some Models of Thermador Cooktops We Repair
Here are some of the Thermador cooktop models that we repair at 5 Star Appliance Repair. If you don’t see your model listed, please leave a request and we will do our best to assist you.
- Masterpiece Series: SGSX365FS – 36″ Gas Cooktop, SGSXP365TS – 36″ Gas Cooktop with Griddle, CET366FS – 36″ Electric Cooktop, CET365FS – 36″ Electric Cooktop.
- Professional Series: PCG364GD – 36″ Gas Cooktop with Griddle, PCG366G – 36″ Gas Cooktop with Griddle, PCG486GD – 48″ Gas Cooktop with riddle, PCG486WL – 48″ Gas Cooktop with Grill.
- Heritage Series: GPS364GLLS – 36″ Gas Cooktop with Grill, GPS366GLS – 36″ Gas Cooktop with Grill, CIT365KM – 36″ Induction Cooktop, CIT36XKB – 36″ Induction Cooktop.