Thermador Range Repair Service
Trusted and Certified Thermador Range Repair Technicians
Common Problems with Thermador Ranges
- Igniter failure
- Gas burner problems
- Oven not heating properly
- Error codes on display
- Self-cleaning cycle issues
- Control panel malfunction
- Gas smell during use
- Door not closing properly
- Loud noises during operation
- Uneven cooking
- Overheating or underheating
- Timer not working
Calculate Cost of Your Thermador Range Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of Thermador Ranges We Serve
Our range of Thermador appliance repair services covers a wide range of options. Here are some of the types of Thermador ranges we serve:
- Thermador Pro Grand Ranges
- Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges
- Thermador Professional Series Ranges
- Thermador Masterpiece Series Ranges
- Thermador Freedom Induction Cooktops
- Thermador Liberty Induction Cooktops
- Thermador Professional Gas Cooktops
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops
At 5 Star Appliance Repair, we specialize in providing quality repair services for all models and types of Thermador ranges. Our experienced technicians can diagnose and fix any issue you may be facing with your appliance quickly and efficiently. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
List of Some Models of Thermador Ranges We Repair
Our expert technicians at 5 Star Appliance Repair can repair a variety of Thermador range models. Here are some of the models we service:
If you don’t see your model listed, please leave a request and we’ll do our best to assist you.
- Pro Grand Series: PRD48JDSGU – 48″ Dual Fuel Range, PRD48NLSGU – 48″ Dual Fuel Range, PRD48JDSGC – 48″ Dual Fuel Range, PRD48NLSGC – 48″ Dual Fuel Range.
- Pro Harmony Series: PRG304WH – 30″ Gas Range, PRG364GDH – 36″ Gas Range, PRG486GDH – 48″ Gas Range, PRG486JDG – 48″ Gas Range.
- Professional Series: PRD304WHU – 30″ Dual Fuel Range, PRD364GDHU – 36″ Dual Fuel Range, PRD486GDHU – 48″ Dual Fuel Range, PRD486JDGU – 48″ Dual Fuel Range.