KitchenAid Stove Repair Service
Trusted and Certified KitchenAid Stove Repair Technicians
Common Problems with KitchenAid Stoves
- Gas stove burners won’t ignite
- Oven not heating up
- Uneven heating in oven
- Gas smell when stove is on
- Broken control knobs
- Self-cleaning function not working
- Timer not functioning properly
- Ignition clicking sound won’t stop
- Electric burners not heating up
- Oven door won’t close properly
- Display panel not working
- Stove surface scratches easily
Calculate Cost of Your KitchenAid Stove Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of KitchenAid Stoves We Serve
Our selection of KitchenAid stoves is unmatched. We offer a variety of high-quality appliances to fit any kitchen and cooking needs. Our team at 5 Star Appliance Repair is trained to handle any issue with these appliances.
- Gas stoves
- Electric stoves
- Dual fuel stoves
- Induction stoves
- Slide-in stoves
- Freestanding stoves
- Double oven stoves
- Single oven stoves
If you’re experiencing any problems with your KitchenAid stove, our technicians at 5 Star Appliance Repair are here to help.
List of Some Models of KitchenAid Stoves We Repair
We offer repair services for various models of KitchenAid stoves. Below are some of the models we repair. If you don’t see your model, leave a request with 5 Star Appliance Repair.
- KitchenAid Freestanding Ranges: KFEG500E, KFED500E, KFEG500ESS, KFED500ESS, KFEG500EWH, KFED500EWH
- KitchenAid Slide-In Ranges: KSEG700E, KSEB900E, KSGG700E, KSGG900E, KSEB700E, KSGG700ESS, KSGG900ESS, KSEB900ESS, KSEG700ESS
- KitchenAid Commercial-Style Ranges: KDRS467V, KDRS483V, KDRS467S, KDRS483S, KDRS467B, KDRS483B