Sub-Zero Ice Maker Repair Service
Trusted and Certified Sub-Zero Ice Maker Repair Technicians
Common Problems with Sub-Zero Ice Makers
- Ice maker not producing ice
- Ice maker producing small or irregularly shaped ice cubes
- Ice maker producing cloudy or discolored ice cubes
- Ice maker making loud or unusual noises
- Ice maker leaking water
- Ice maker freezing over or jamming
- Ice maker not dispensing ice properly
- Ice maker producing a bad taste or odor in the ice
- Ice maker not responding to controls or commands
- Ice maker requires frequent repairs or maintenance
- Ice maker parts or components are worn or damaged
- Ice maker is outdated or no longer supported by the manufacturer
Calculate Cost of Your Sub-Zero Ice Maker Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of Sub-Zero Ice Makers We Serve
Our company specializes in repairing various types of Sub-Zero ice makers. Here are some of the appliances we serve:
- Undercounter ice makers
- Built-in ice makers
- Free-standing ice makers
- Outdoor ice makers
- Portable ice makers
- Clear ice makers
- Nugget ice makers
- Sonic ice makers
If you’re experiencing any issues with your Sub-Zero ice maker, don’t hesitate to contact 5 Star Appliance Repair. Our team of skilled technicians can diagnose and repair any problem quickly and efficiently.
List of Some Models of Sub-Zero Ice Makers We Repair
We specialize in repairing Sub-Zero ice makers. Below are some of the models we repair. If you don’t see your model, leave a request with 5 Star Appliance Repair.
- Sub-Zero UC-15I Series: UC-15I, UC-15IO, UC-15IP.
- Sub-Zero UC-24I Series: UC-24I, UC-24C, UC-24BG.
- Sub-Zero UC-15IPRO Series: UC-15IPRO.
- Sub-Zero UC-24IPLH Series: UC-24IPLH.
- Sub-Zero UC-15I(W)C Series: UC-15I(W)C.
- Sub-Zero UC-24BG(S) Series: UC-24BG(S).