Dishwasher Appliance Repair Service
Trusted and Certified Dishwasher Repair Technicians
Common Problems with Dishwashers
- Dishes not getting clean
- Water not draining properly
- Dishwasher not filling with water
- Dishwasher making strange noises
- Dishwasher leaking water
- Dishwasher not starting
- Dishwasher not drying dishes
- Dishwasher leaving spots on dishes
- Dishwasher door not closing properly
- Dishwasher not dispensing detergent
- Dishwasher not cleaning the interior
- Dishwasher giving off a bad odor
Calculate Cost of Your Dishwasher Repair
Same day appointments available.
Types of Dishwashers We Serve
Our company offers a wide range of dishwashers repair services. Here are some of the types of dishwashers that we serve:
- Portable dishwashers
- Built-in dishwashers
- Drawer dishwashers
- Countertop dishwashers
- Compact dishwashers
- Top-control dishwashers
- Front-control dishwashers
- Smart dishwashers
If you are experiencing any issues with your dishwasher, our team at 5 Star Appliance Repair is always ready to help you out. We provide fast and reliable repair services for all types of dishwashers.
How to Fix the Dishwasher DIY
Are you tired of calling a repairman every time your dishwasher breaks down? Save some money and try fixing it yourself with these easy steps!
- Check the power source – make sure the dishwasher is plugged in and the circuit breaker hasn’t tripped.
- Inspect the door latch – if the door isn’t closing properly, it can prevent the dishwasher from starting.
- Clean the filter – a dirty filter can cause poor cleaning performance and even damage the dishwasher.
- Unclog the spray arm – if the dishes aren’t getting clean, the spray arm may be clogged with food debris.
If you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to call 5 Star Appliance Repair for professional assistance. Our experienced technicians can diagnose and fix any issue with your dishwasher quickly and efficiently.